Peoples Liberation Force of Fairview
Please Log In
Please Log In
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peoples Liberation Force of Fairview Dead Frontier clan forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strategies for Outpost Attacks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nobi

Strategies for Outpost Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Strategies for Outpost Attacks   Strategies for Outpost Attacks EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:08 pm

these are just some suggestions for a better chance of survival in the OAs
Junk Yard: one person on each side then a safety back a bit farther, or two people back one person kills as much as he can in the front line

Main Gate: because some melee weapons have limited range, they cannot hit the corners of the sandbags so others with guns should guard those points

Rooftops: One person attracts zombies at the very top of the map and shoots and injures as much as he can, the others stay a bit back and get the remaining

don't judge me so much on this, these are just some hopefully helpful suggestions Very Happy
hope these help! add some other suggestions too
Back to top Go down
LonelyGamer

LonelyGamer

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Outpost Attacks   Strategies for Outpost Attacks EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:52 pm

They sound good... I can add a few for the Main Gate... I will add my strategies later.
Back to top Go down
nobi

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Outpost Attacks   Strategies for Outpost Attacks EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:47 pm

alrighty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Outpost Attacks   Strategies for Outpost Attacks Empty

Back to top Go down

Strategies for Outpost Attacks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peoples Liberation Force of Fairview :: misc. :: Thread Graveyard-
Jump to: