Peoples Liberation Force of Fairview
Please Log In
Please Log In
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peoples Liberation Force of Fairview Dead Frontier clan forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Overton Mission and Maybe Others

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cheese123

cheese123

Overton Mission and Maybe Others Empty
PostSubject: Overton Mission and Maybe Others   Overton Mission and Maybe Others EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:08 am

Went there and died again. Its a pain in the ass.

Funny thing is, I went to a room another guy found it but it wasnt there, how come?
Back to top Go down
LonelyGamer

LonelyGamer

PostSubject: Re: Overton Mission and Maybe Others   Overton Mission and Maybe Others EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:30 am

I don't know. I hate the finding missions... Especially for the bodies... Look for a certain name and looked all over the flipping place that it was suppose to be in. But it's not there. Not in the streets nor buildings.
Back to top Go down
Supabad
Admin
Admin
Supabad

PostSubject: Re: Overton Mission and Maybe Others   Overton Mission and Maybe Others EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:36 pm

Finding missions spawn the item at random on that area of the map, it can be in buildings or anywhere in the Overton area

its like finding a weapon in an area, there is only a chance of finding it there, try leaving and going back, the missing person ones on the other hand, only work on bodies in an area, and if im correct, only works on one body
Back to top Go down
https://plff.forumotion.com
LonelyGamer

LonelyGamer

PostSubject: Re: Overton Mission and Maybe Others   Overton Mission and Maybe Others EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:03 am

Supabad wrote:
Finding missions spawn the item at random on that area of the map, it can be in buildings or anywhere in the Overton area

its like finding a weapon in an area, there is only a chance of finding it there, try leaving and going back, the missing person ones on the other hand, only work on bodies in an area, and if im correct, only works on one body

yeah but i gave up on looking... i checked every corpse and nothing came up for the mission
Back to top Go down
mcpalermo
mcpalermo

PostSubject: Re: Overton Mission and Maybe Others   Overton Mission and Maybe Others EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:16 pm

who's down for a capture mission in overton? PM me if you have the supplies needed and want to do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overton Mission and Maybe Others   Overton Mission and Maybe Others Empty

Back to top Go down

Overton Mission and Maybe Others
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peoples Liberation Force of Fairview :: Mission/Looting Runs :: Missions-
Jump to: